Week 2/4(ish) Without Internet At Home

Due to a BT error I have been living at home without Internet for just over two weeks now. In that time I have got a new mobile phone which I will review once I get the Internet back.

The difficulties I’m facing is the number of premium numbers I have to dial to get things sorted like changing of addresses etc. A good side is most evenings and weekends I have been busy decorating the new place before I move in.

I have been using my new phone for around 2 week now but for some reason the browser has difficulties clicking on site links. I downloaded and tried using Opera Beta web browser but it too sometimes has problems.

I just have to hold out for at least another 2 weeks till I can order a new telephone line and then my blogging should be back to normal.

About Danny

I.T software professional always studying and applying the knowledge gained and one way of doing this is to blog. Danny also has participates in a part time project called Energy@Home [http://code.google.com/p/energyathome/] for monitoring energy usage on a premise. Dedicated to I.T since studying pure Information Technology since the age of 16, Danny Tsang working in the field that he has aimed for since leaving school. View all posts by Danny → This entry was posted in Blog and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Week 2/4(ish) Without Internet At Home

Leave a Reply to Dave Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *.

All comments must go through an approval and anti-spam process before appearing on the website. Please be patience and do not re-submit your comment if it does not appear.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.